Saturday, June 30, 2012

#McCann:Video - Analysis Of Trick Photography.

I took the decision to close this blog following my conversation with an officer at Scotland Yard.The conversation that took place left me cold and made me realize I am wasting my time but more importantly, yours. However, many people still visit and it is no hardship for me to post links as and when they become available.  

I think I should make it clear that the officer I spoke with at Scotland Yard had nothing to do with the so called 'Operation Grange Review' which is why our conversation was so interesting. The officer concerned gave me his name and a reference number if I should ever wish to contact him again. But there really is no need.

The last photo of Madeleine that wasn't and the tennis court image , an interesting video analysis.