Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kiesha Abrahams: The lies and lies and lies...

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/please-bring-her-back-to-me/?ref=nf

Please bring her back to me, says Kiesha's mum
 05 Oct 10 @ 04:40pm by Susan Liu
<excerpt:>

An emotional Ms Abrahams also responded to various rumors about her in the media and on Facebook.

“People don’t see me behind closed doors,” she said of those who accuse her of being a bad mother.

“It’s people who don’t have the guts to say it face-to-face.

“I’m sick of all the lies and the bull***t that’s out there.”

Mr Smith said: “They can’t judge us - how can you judge someone when you don’t know a single thing about them? It’s just wrong.

Ms Abrahams said: “I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what to say ... I don’t know what happened.”

She said she would like to attend a public service for Kiesha, like the candlelight vigil held last week, but she would feel vulnerable and exposed.

“We don’t know what kind of people are out there. I’d love to go,” Ms Abrahams said before breaking down in tears.

“If anyone does know anything, please bring her back.”