Sunday, September 18, 2011

#McCanns: The betrayal of little Maddie by her own family.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rspWXgHGQt8

Subido por el 17/09/2011

MESSAGE :

This is my last video, I am leaving this account.

I am investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from the beginning. I will never forget the day I learned of the disappearance of Madeleine. My father called me to tell me this, newspapers had just announced it. We did not know anything yet! We did not know it was Madeleine. I quickly hired to find Madeleine, I made a lot of things... Sites, blogs, videos,
I launched a lot of message on the internet to find Maddie. In only one hope to find her.
Eh yes, before I supported the McCanns.

Afterwards, there were many people who came to tell me that the McCanns were guilty.
But I did not listen! Madeleine was alive for me and his parents were innocent. I sent messages of support often to Kate and Gerry, later I began to have suspicions about the McCanns. I always tried to find excuses to justify the evidence they had against them, for me, Madeleine could not be dead ! She was alive !

But May 8, 2009, everything changed! I realized that Madeleine was really dead. I saw all the evidence they had against them. I felt betrayed, I could not believe it. It took me a while to realize this hard reality, I started to delete all the videos I had done to support the McCann. I left my old account to come to this one. Several people had warned me, I did not listen that day, it was a real shock!

When I arrived in the account Fannie312, I wanted to show my opinion on the matter and make a tribute Madeleine. But today, I'm tired... I'm tired of always receiving attacks, to be the wicked...
There are people who have behavior that bothers me, I was honest, I held promise, even when I respected the agreements, I received the blame. or people who do not speak to me and I do not even know why?

I called this account Fannie, because my name is Stephanie.
This account is the number 3, because June 3, 2003 I was struck by a car.
This account is the number 12, because I was born May 12, 1989.
(Madeleine and I have the same numbers.)

For my own personal history, I know that justice is something very complicated. There are people who will be able to do anything to escape the responsibility. Lie, manipulate, make threats ...

It's been eight years since I try to know the truth to my story, I still have not found anything!
But I will continue to keep fighting to the end, I will not give up, I want my justice !

There are many people who are outside, when they should be behind bars of a prison.

You may remain for many years waiting for justice for Madeleine. But if it's something important to you you must continue! continue to the end! I continurais to follow the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, hoping one day know the truth about this mysterious disappearance.

I will continue my blog on the police investigation, and I always keep the same opinion, that Madeleine died May 3, 2007 in the apartment 5A in Praia Da Luz and I am sure that one day the truth will be.

I thank the people who were trying to understand me and those who understand me. It was a pleasure to get to know some people, I apologize if I hurt people, but it was not my attention.

For those who still hope of finding Madeleine alive, good luck with the search.

God bless Madeleine and all of you.

I'll have a new YouTube account, I do not know if I'll make videos for Madeleine.

If I make videos of Madeleine, I would stay neutral.

I will not give you my new address of my new youtube account. It will remain personal.

I'm sorry if my English is not very good, I hope you understood me.

Goodbye Stéphanie.