Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#McCann : #PETITION Public Enquiry Into Unanswered Questions Relating To The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann

Last evening I watched the video of the McCanns in Australia. I was shocked and appalled that they can now joke about their part in the death of Madeleine...it amuses them. My skin was crawling from their verbal abuse for this little three year old girl  ( their term for her, 'the body' ) that I had to shower to remove the stench of them' from my body'.  The fact that Milly Dowler is ALSO now being used to imply the McCanns were victims of phonehacking disgusts me and I intend to write to the Dowlers lawyer and point out to him exactly what is going on here.

I have signed the petition but will no longer blog anymore about this vile evil pair.

Please sign the petition and see if we can put an end to the 'criminals' McCann.