Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kates camera Part 2...Both images taken by Kate and yet the' last picture' took three weeks to surface !!!!!

She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion.

One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3573678/I-fear-this-outfit-may-have-led-to-Madeleine-kidnap.html#ixzz1M3YIJo98

She was wearing a new outfit, a pink smock. That picture sums up her week. Every minute of every day she was enjoying herself. She went to bed exhausted. I haven’t been able to use the camera since I took that last photograph of her.”