Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Evil amongst a group of doctors, alleged paedophilia between David Payne and Gerry McCann. The ONLY way to find the truth....




I was sitting between Dave and Gerry whom I believe were both talking about Madeleine. I don?t remember the conversation in its entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like ?she?, referring to Madeleine, ?would do this?.

When he mentioned ?this?, Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple, with a circulating movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner there being an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing.

I remember that I was shocked at this, and looked at Gerry, and also at Dave, to see their reactions. I looked around (page 4) to see ?did anyone else hear this, or was it just me?. There was a nervous silence noted in the conversations of all the others and immediately afterwards everyone began talking again.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm