Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gerry McCann manipulaing the words of Jez Wilkins to fit his 'FOLKLORE'

As stated in my original deposition, I believe that I left the apartment around 20h30. I calculate that I met Gerry on the road between 20h45 and 21h15. I am aware of the importance of this hour and am also aware that the media announced our meeting time as 21h05. Even if this were correct, I have no idea from where such information originated (MCCANN) . It is not possible to give you a more exact time.



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

Several weeks later, Jeremy received calls from Gerry in relation to gaining permission from him to use his name in a portfolio of evidence being compiled by an organization employed by the McCanns. They were very persistent and made several attempts to contact him both at work and at home. They had no objection to being included but were concerned as to the method being used.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm



May 7th 2007 Jez Wilkins said :


'I met him (McCann) near the stairs of a ground floor. There was a gate leading up to some stairs. I was pretty certain that he had left the apartment. We spoke for a few minutes. He said you're on walking duty. I said I was staying in and pros and cons and what to do with the children.'



He eventually made his way along Rua Dr Francisco toward the direction of Rua Dr Agostinho. At this time he was walking on the right side of the road passing the Tapas bar area to his left. He noticed the bad street lighting and although it was not completely dark there was enough light to see clearly. As he approached the corner of the McCanns apartment, he saw Gerry appear from the area of the gate. He crossed the road and engaged in general conversation with Gerry. At this time they were stood with Gerry's back to the building near to the gate and Jeremy facing him. Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left.



Rogatory statement April 8th 2008. Has Jez been 'got at'?


'When I left the street, I remember seeing Gerry on the other side of the same. I believe that there was some speculation in the press regarding the circumstances of this encounter. I remember that I crossed the street to talk to Gerry. According to what I remember, Gerry was walking when I spotted him. As I mentioned previously, I assumed that he had gone to check on the children and was headed back to the Tapas Bar.

From what I remember, the conversation happened right there on the pathway but I am not certain who was located exactly where'


From being so sure of his exact location Jez was now ' not so sure'  this left McCann free to arrange his actors in his  'Mockumentory'..he could now place Jez in a position of his choice, upsetting Jane Tanner who was of no further use .




Statement May 11th Leicester:

At this time they were stood with Gerry's back to the building near to the gate and Jeremy facing him. Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left.

He was adamant that he did not see any one else in the area. When spoken to in reference to Jane Tanner walking by, he again stated that he saw no one. He also stated that he did not see or hear anyone to his right. He was aware of the recent picture in the papers re the person with a child wrapped in a blanket and in a males arms allegedly walking across the junction to his right but again stated that he did not see any one.




Rogatory April 8th, 2008. 1 year later and Jez Wilkins has a change of heart helping to push the 'folklore' abduction .

Relative to the sighting in Dr. Francisco Gentil street;

From the location where we met for our conversation, it is possible to see the top of the hill. I cannot confirm if I was always turned in this direction. It is definitely possible that someone could have crossed holding a child without my noticing.