Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kate McCann implies it may have been a semen stain on Maddies pyjamas.

Well, I did not see that coming,  I must say it has taken the wind from my sails. I need to have a coffee and think about this for a moment ..horrified, shocked certainly by her words and how well she has had this worked out from the word go....in all the interviews and there have been many, refusing to answer police questions this little beauty has been kept back for such an event.... four years after Madeleine s death she decides to suggest Madeleine may have been masturbated over the night before with Sean as a witness....Nice one Kate.



'But it is my belief there was somebody either in, or trying to get in, the children's bedroom that night, and that is what disturbed them. The only other unexplained detail I remember from that morning was a large, brown stain I noticed on Madeleine's pink Eeyore pyjama top. It looked like a tea stain.
At the time I just assumed it was a drink spillage that had escaped our attention, and that might well be all it was. '


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3573678/I-fear-this-outfit-may-have-led-to-Madeleine-kidnap.html#ixzz1M1MmxkpD