Sunday, June 12, 2011

The maid that bothers the McCanns...

The libel trial the McCanns are so looking forward to and a maid who has played a large role in what I believe witnessing the staging of an abduction in apartment 5a. Maria Julia, will be called by Gonçalo Amarals lawyer to be questioned about the cots.

McCann ,not thinking straight, denied one cot was in the parents room , there would have been absolutely nothing wrong if he had said ' yes one of the twins could not sleep so we moved the cot into our room'...BUT once again he lied, denying the cot and also placing a third cot in the apartment....he 'thought' but is not sure...Payne also said the same in his Rog...he' thought 'but is not sure there was a third cot in McCanns apartment.  Not true on both counts, witness statement from May 28th, Ocean Club staff member was present in the apartment when two cots arrived.

Kate McCann has not mentioned a third cot.

Prince Charles received a mail about a disgruntled maid, much was made of this by PR mouthpiece, Clarence Mitchel. Why, one may ask would someone contact a member of the Royal family to relay such information and not the police ? could it be that just weeks before Charles had mentioned he and Camilla were concered about the McCanns plight?  Yes, why not, lets involve Royalty ! a great PR stunt.

I only hope and pray the McCanns have not paid their henchmen to pressure Maria Júlia as has happened many times before with other witnessess.


Interview with the cleaner Maria Júlia of Apartment 5a


Voice Over: Maria Júlia, the mother of the two sacked employees, ended up asking recently the dismissal from the Ocean Club, after 16 years of working there. It was her who cleaned for the last time the McCann family apartment, just the day before to the girls disappearance.

Maria Júlia (former Ocean Club employee) – When I went there on Wednesday [2nd May 2007], they were there. It was they who opened the door for me, they told me to get in and then they told me that they were leaving. They even told me something about the balcony… yes… I understood that they were going to the balcony, and even thought they were going to the balcony. But no, they really left. They went out from that door, that door…the door that gives access to the garden [the balcony double glazed door] and that was it, they went out, never again… It was the only time that I was with them.

Voice Over: Just like her two daughters, Maria Júlia was also heard by the Judiciary Police. Madeleine’s disappearance will accompany her for the remaining of her days. One of the main reasons to stop working [at the Ocean Club] was the fact of being psychologically distressed.

Maria Júlia - Very, very much. It was something that disturbed me a lot, because I was aggrieved, I had just lost my husband a few months before, and then that happened, in that house were I worked… and that troubled me. I had a good supervisor, the supervisor that was then there, she knew how I felt and she was very supportive for me.


http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/05/front-line-after-madie-video-reportage.html

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_CLEANER.htm
Cleaner witness statement saw TWO cots in seperate rooms May 2nd.