Thursday, May 3, 2012

#McCann : Clarence Mitchell Has Been Reported To The IPCC And The Police.

The country as we all know is a cesspit of corruption but I cannot let this blatant lie pass without trying to be heard. I intend to follow this lead to the very end.

http://marieluzcorezmurdervictimofthemccanns.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/mccann-latest-victim-antonio-castela.html

Breakthrough? Antonio Castela, 72, claims he is sure that a little girl in pink pyjamas who was with four adults was little Madeleine
This is what Castela said

"I don't have a lot to say, but what I have to say, I can state with certainty. On the 3rd of May at 8.10pm, the evening of Madeleine's disappearance, three men, a woman and a little girl entered my taxi. Sitting beside me was seated a man who resembled Robert Murat and whom I recognised later in the press. There was also a little girl in pink pyjamas with that distinctive mark in her eye and her mother, of that there is no doubt."

Clarence Mitchell has broken the law ,changed Antonio Castela's statement and had the media publish a blatant lie!

Breakthrough? Antonio Castela, 72, claims he is sure that a girl in pink pyjamas who he picked up along with four adults the night after Maddie went missing was her


Daily Mail appear to have pulled Taxi Driver story. The Independent still carry it.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/mccann.html