Sunday, April 15, 2012

McCann Fraud Continues :Accomplices In Lying The Tapas 7 - Will they Attend - McCanns vs Bennett - WEDNESDAY 9TH and THURSDAY 10TH MAY 2012

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

I am able however to report that today the Royal Courts of Justice have written to me to say that the trial is scheduled to last TWO DAYS and will take place on

WEDNESDAY 9TH and THURSDAY 10TH MAY 2012

at the Royal Courts of Justuice, the Strand.

Unless there is a settlement between the parties prior to that date, two applications will be considered by the Court:

1. By the McCanns to have me imprisoned, fined, or my assets seized (or any combination) for allegedly breaching Part C of the undertakings I gave them and the High Court on 25 November 2009

and

2. By me to be released from Part C of the undertakings I gave to the McCanns and the Court.

I can add one other matter, namely that the McCanns have withdrawn the claim that the sale of one book to Michael Gunnill breached Part A of my undertakings (not to sell or distribute '60 Reasons'). However, the act of sending this book to Michael Gunnill is still retained by the McCanns as alleged breach of undertaking No. 1 on a list of 25 alleged breaches of Part C.

I understand it may be regarded as a breach of my undertaking if I were to re-state what Part C of my undertakings required me not to do.

I'm sorry, I won't be able to make any further comment nor answer any further questions about this matter on here unless it is simply to convey any details about the forthcoming trial.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4468-trial-date-mccanns-v-bennett-9-10-may-2012